Kickoff

Well, this whole blog idea is the big news for today... Really feel that I need some place to share some thoughts and "give back" to the comunity.

Most of what I've learned so far photography wise is coming from all the great people posting their thoughts on the internet. Check the "Links" category to get some hints on websites worth visiting.

The "giving back" thing... It's Chase Jarvis that started this mess for me...

Will try to write down all the goods I come across or learn on my way to becoming a better photographer. Hope this will help at least someone looking for info and trying to understand the complexity of simple light.

Don't know if it's worth reading? The answer for myself was always in the pictures created by the babbler. Look at my photos on mgrigas.com and make up your own mind if this blog is worth your time.

Keep reading, enjoy!

//M.

No comments: